Our experts can guide you through all aspects of personal tax, from Self Assessment assistance to bespoke tax planning.
The UK tax system is increasingly complex and the responsibility rests with the individual to calculate and pay the correct amount of tax under Self Assessment. We offer a complete service to ensure that all returns are made to HMRC on time, all of your obligations as a taxpayer are fulfilled and, most importantly, that the correct amount of tax is paid.
Income tax planning advice
We would be able to offer advice specific to you and your needs on an individual basis in relation, but not limited to, the following events:
- Registration for Self Assessment
- Receipt of income liable to income tax
- Receipt of child benefit and the claw back for individuals earning over £50,000
- Calculation and application for tax credits
- Receipt of benefits in kind such as a company car or van, fuel allowances, private medical insurance, use of company assets for private use etc.
- Property, employment, interest or investment income
- Advice on tax coding notices received from HMRC
National Insurance Contributions
National Insurance Contributions are payable whether you're self-employed or an employee, and with different rates applying to each, it can be tricky to know where you stand. Our friendly team can guide you through NIC and ensure you only pay what you should.
Self-Employment & CIS
If you're self-employed, it's important to understand your responsibilities for reporting your income to HMRC. From preparing your business accounts to helping you minimise your tax liabilities, we can help guide you through the process. We're also experts at handling CIS returns.
Capital Gains Tax
Capital gains tax is complicated, but in certain situations, you may not have to pay it. Expert capital gains tax advice can also lead to a reduction or delay in payment as well. Find out how we can save you money today.
More and more estates are falling into the Inheritance tax regime, which makes inheritance tax planning incredibly important. We can help guide you through the key issues and help plan for you to pass on more of your wealth to the people you choose.